A kind in shtub, ful in alleh vinkelech.
With a child in the house, all corners are full.
Your LJCC membership provides a safe, nurturing, and fun space for your child while you take on cardio, swimming, weights, or enrichment programs. We strive to make coming to The J something kids will look forward to and enjoy. As with all LJCC programs we are dedicated to fostering a sense of kehillah, or community.
- Daily 8 a.m.-noon
- Mondays-Thursdays 4-7 p.m.
For babysitting outside of these times, we ask that all members make appointments at least 24 hours in advance of the time slot requested to ensure that staff will be available for the appointment.
- Parents must sign their child in and leave a phone number in case of emergency.
- No one is allowed in J-Care when it is not open.
- There is a two-hour time limit for J-Care services.
- Parents are asked not to bring their children in when they are showing signs of illness that may be contagious, or if they are too ill to play.
- Parents must stay on the LJCC property after dropping off their children.
- Please bring any items your child may need, such as diapers or a kosher snack.
Booking and cancellation policy
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please email Emmy Green (205-879-0411) at least one hour prior to your appointment time.
Any member who incurs more than three no-shows without communications is liable to have their childcare privileges suspended. Any suspensions of privileges will be discussed with members on a case-by-case basis.