We hope you are staying safe and healthy at home, but we know the cabin fever may be settling in. We have come up with some activities to help you stay busy all day long.
At-home activties for the whole family
If you are able to get to the store try out some Jewish and Israeli themed recipes!
At the LJCC we love our seniors! They keep us moving and active each day. Some of the things our seniors love are knitting, and playing Mah Jongg. We have provided links here to those activities. When we re-open we hope to see you as part of the Circle of Life Knitting Club!
- Les Mills online workouts
- Well + Good Youtube – They are providing free workouts.
- Facebook Live Workouts
- Workouts – By Missy
- More coming soon!
Time to catch up on Jewish and Israeli themed shows! Here are some suggestions.
- One of us, Netflix
- Red Trees, Netflix
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Amazon
- When Heroes fly, Netflix
- Forever Pure, Amazon
- Maktub, Netflix
- The Angel, Netflix
- The Resistance Banker, Netflix
- Operation Finale, Netflix
- Shtisel, Netflix
- Our Boys, HBO
- Fuada, Netflix
- In Treatment, Amazaon Hulu, HBO
- Red Sea Diving Resort, Netflix
- Schitt’s Creek, Netflix
- The Devil Next Door, Ntflix