Camp is not just a summer activity at The J — we run camps all year (and we’re good at it), meaning that we’re here for you when your kids are out of school. So… when school is out, camp is in for your kids to enjoy full days featuring a variety of activities.
Camp J Winter Sessions
- November 11 (Veterans Day)
- November 21-23 (Thanksgiving break)
- December 19-23, 26-30 (winter break)
- Camp: 9 a.m.-3:45 p.m.
- Before Care: 7-9 a.m.
- After Care: 3:45–5:45 p.m.
- PM Care Fridays: 3:45-5 p.m.
- LJCC members: $50 Camp
- Before and After Care: $5 each
- Non-members: $65 Camp
- Before or After Care: $10 each
Please pack a lunch or order hot lunch through Bo’s Kosher Cafe*.
*As per the LJCC’s kosher-sensitive policy, lunches packed for children during LJCC programs should be kosher sensitive (i.e., no pork or shellfish). Food provided for the campers (e.g., snacks and celebrations of birthday parties) must be commercially prepared, marked kosher, and in original packaging to prevent the possibility of allergic reaction. A list of common kosher symbols is available in the J-Camp office.