Being part of the JCC Summer Day Camp staff is a unique and rewarding experience. Teachers, college students, and high school students all have a place on our staff. Camp staff members and CITs report directly to the Camp Director. Salary is based on experience and seniority.
- Developing daily camp activities
- Responsibility for knowing each camper’s special needs
- Engaging in specialist activities, actively participate in free swim sessions, and aid lifeguards to ensure pool safety
- Ability to ensure safety at all times
- Maintenance of accurate attendance logs, etc.
- Ability to set a positive example for peers and younger staff members
Think you have what it takes? If you would like to be considered for a position as a counselor or specialist, please complete the Counselor Application and provide no less than 2 reference forms.
Check back for Counselor and CIT applications for summer 2020!