The LJCC aquatics program provides great opportunities for all swimmers. Our 25-yard indoor pool has 6 lanes and is open year-round for all your aquatics needs. Our gorgeous 300,000 gallon outdoor pool is open from May to September.
We offer lap swim, family swim, group swim lessons, private swim lessons, masters swim, and water exercise classes year-round. Children can also participate in the year-round swim team or summer swim and dive teams, as well as lifeguard training classes.
Indoor Pool Summer Hours
- Monday – 5:30 am-3:15 pm; reopens from 5:45 pm-8:00 pm
- Tuesday – 5:30 am-8:00 pm
- Wednesday – 5:30 am-3:15 pm; reopens from 5:45 pm-8:00 pm
- Thursday – 5:30 am-3:15 pm; reopens from 5:45 pm-8:00 pm
- Friday – 5:30 am-4:00 pm
- Saturday/Sunday – 8:00 am-6:00 pm
Please note that individual lanes are reserved throughout the day for swim lessons, swim team, and/or water aerobics (in the case of inclement weather).
Outdoor Pool Hours
Summer is officially in full swing here and the J! Our outdoor pool opens for regular summer hours tomorrow, Saturday May 29. As a reminder, pool access is reserved for our Elite Members only. If you wish to level up you may do so here.
There are two changes to pool procedures for 2021:
- Instead of wearing wristbands, Elite Members will scan their membership cards to gain access to the pool. The scanner is located on the left side of the two doors closest to Bo’s Kosher Cafe. We kindly ask Elite Members not to share access with non-Elite members. Doing so can result in the termination of your membership.
- Sign-Up Genius reservations for the Outdoor Pool are no longer required.
- Monday 9:00am-7:30pm
- Tuesday – 9:00am-7:30pm
- Wednesday – 9:00am-7:30pm
- Thursday – 9:00am-7:30pm
- Friday – 9:00am-4:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday – 9:00am-5:30pm
* The diving well is closed Monday/Wednesday from 5:00pm to 6:30pm and on Tuesday/Thursday/Friday from 9:30am to 11:00am for dive team practice. There is one lane open for lap swim during this time.
Baby Pool Hours
- Monday – 11:00am-7:30pm
- Tuesday – 11:00am-7:30pm
- Wednesday – 11:00am-7:30pm
- Thursday – 11:00am-7:30pm
- Friday – 11:00am-4:00pm
- Saturday – 9:00am-5:30pm
- Sunday – 9:00am-5:30pm
* All children not toilet trained must wear a iPlay Swim Diapers. No disposable diapers are allowed. We have diapers for sale at the Front Desk if needed. Thank you.
All children thirteen or younger must be supervised by an adult at all times while in the facility. This includes, but is not limited to: the Indoor and Outdoor Pools, the Fitness Floor, and the Wood Gym. The child must be with the adult (eighteen or older) at the all times within the facility. Children aged thirteen or younger must be escorted to youth programming by a coach or by a patron sixteen or older.Pool Rules