The J’s Group Fitness crew will be offering prizes, great playlists, and team-coached classes next week as we launch a number of updated Les Mills workout programs.
The theme will be “Working Out in a Winter Wonderland,” so don your fun hats or socks and find a backdrop for a photo op before and after class.
And bring a friend to enjoy some complimentary fun and enter your name into a drawing for a pair of OpenRun bone conduction smart headphones. More friends means more entries.
“The popular science-based Les Mills programs and classes focus on creating what for some participants can be a life-changing experience,” says Camari Princewill, The J’s new fitness director. “The program offers what’s proven to be an effective approach to fitness and wellness in a variety of dynamic formats.”
The classes are available at no extra charge to members (see details and schedules). And, as for all Group Fitness classes at The J, there’s no need to register ahead of time — simply show up and join in.
A week of Les Mills
- 9:30 a.m. Cycle with Madison
- 9:30 a.m. Pump with Robyn and April
- 10:30 a.m. Core with Robyn and Jennifer
- 8:30 a.m. Retro Aerobics with Nan
- 5:30 p.m. STEP with Robin and Team
- 5:30 p.m. RPM with Robin and Lip
- 4:30 p.m. STEP with Robin and Team
- 5:30 p.m. J Strong with Heather
- 8:30 a.m. Body Balance with Nan, Hollie, and Jennifer