December membership deal
Save up to $368 by skipping our $150 enrollment fee, paying just $30 for December (not pro-rated), and getting four 30-minute personal training sessions. Availability limited to first 15 respondents; six-month contract required.
Select “Join Now” and use discount code “303030”
Since its founding in 1906, the Levite Jewish Community Center has bridged the Jewish and non-Jewish communities. We were one of the first community centers in Birmingham to accept female members, and the first community center to open its doors to all races during the civil rights movement. Today our doors are open to people of all faiths, ages, genders, sexual orientations, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
We focus on community and wellness as a whole, and our varied programs serve as gathering places for our diverse membership.
CHILDREN UNDER 12 must be accompanied at all times by a parent/guardian when not attending a supervised program. Check with staff for any possible exceptions.
Read this story about one of our corporate members before reaching out to Membership Director Cody Bass to discuss which of our numerous membership customization options will work best for your company.
In addition to the monthly costs seen here, we charge a one-time $150 registration fee and require a six-month contract upon joining.
- Individual: $54/month
- Single-parent family*: $73/month
- Two adults: $95/month
- Family*: $108/month
- Corporate: custom pricing (see “corporate memberships,” above)
*Adult(s) and dependent(s) (up to age 26) must reside in the same household.
Bring in a new member and you’ll both $ave
We want to reward members who help spread the word about how great The J is!
- All members who recruit new members will receive one month of waived dues (excluding month-to-month memberships). New members will also be entitled to one month of waived dues.
- To receive this benefit, new members must:
- Send your name and member ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name the member who got you to join
- Tell us what convinced you to join the J
It is our mission to make health, fitness, and community available to everyone in the greater Birmingham area. If the full cost of an LJCC membership poses a challenge, stop by the Welcome Desk to apply for a need-based membership fee reduction.
Fitness and Wellness
- Fitness Center with cardio and strength-training equipment, including free weights
- More than 45 free Group Fitness classes per week
- Yoga classes for all levels
- View the array of classes offered in our Cycling, Group Fitness, low-intensity, Mind-Body, and TRX studios
- Senior classes
- Birmingham’s most comprehensive aquatics program, with indoor and outdoor (from mid-May to September) pools
- Indoor and outdoor running tracks
- Five miles of biking and hiking trails
- Discounted swimming lessons
- Basketball courts and marked pickleball courts
- Premier tennis complex with classes and clinics for all ages
- Personal training and teen sports training
- Towel service
Programming and Community
- Jewish-inspired programs, services, and events
- Cultural and arts programs for all ages
- Discount on facility rentals
- Monthly mix-and-mingle event series
- Guest passes (adults may bring a guest for every visit, but any one individual may be a guest only three times annually; see more details here)
Children and Families
Remove members from your account or change your membership level by filling out this form.
Your membership is good across the continent
Your LJCC membership makes you eligible to use most JCC Association of North America facilities. Please check with the JCC that you plan to visit for their specific policy. Visit the JCCA to find affiliated JCCs, and contact JCCs directly for their specific policies.