Joining the Levite Jewish Community Center gives you access to a diverse offering of impactful programming. Our facility focuses on community and wellness as a whole, and the variety of programs are structured to act as a gathering place for our diverse membership. The LJCC’s doors are always open to people of all faiths, ages, gender sexuality, and socioeconomic backgrounds.My Account
Come in for a Tour
Come tour our facilities with one of our knowledgeable membership staff members. At this time tours are available by appointment only. Please contact our Membership team to schedule an appointment.
*Due to COVID-19 some amenities are not available at this time.
More flexible than ever the LJCC offers multiple membership options to fit your lifestyle and your budget.
We encourage you to set up a tour to see what the LJCC has to offer. To do so, please contact membership at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Because it’s our mission to ensure that health, fitness, and community are available to everyone, scholarships and financial assistance are available for those who qualify. Membership is not denied to anyone because of an inability to pay full dues. Families or individuals who find the full cost of membership too difficult to manage are urged to contact or stop by the Membership Office to obtain a scholarship application.
Please follow the link below to download the Contract and Application. You can return to either email@example.com or return to the front desk!
Level up to Elite for access to the Outdoor Pool this summer! Or level up to Plus for unlimited group fitness classes. Fill out the form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the front desk.
*Not all amenities are included at each membership level.
Fitness and Wellness
- World-class fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment and free weights
- Over 45 free group fitness classes per week, including Les Mills® classes currently offered virtually and outdoors.
- Monthly wellness clinics
- Yoga & Pilates classes for all levels currently offered virtually and outdoors.
- Cycling & RPM® classes currently offered virtually and outdoors.
- Birmingham’s most comprehensive aquatics program with Indoor & Outdoor Pools
- Indoor & Outdoor Running Tracks, 5 Mile Biking & Hiking Trail
- Basketball courts, racquetball courts
- Premiere tennis complex with classes and clinics for all ages
- Personal Training and Teen Sports Training
Programming and Community
*Currently we are offering periotic virtual programming.
- Jewish inspired programs, services, and events in every department
- Cultural, and arts programs for all ages
- Mix and mingle event series
- Guest Passes (18 included in J-Elite, 7 included in J-Plus, available for purchase for J-Classic)
Children and Family
- Thursday Family Fun nights (Summers)
- Premier early childhood education center
- Club J All Day – Virtual School Option
Live Up Community
Our new Live Up community allows community members to experience select amenities within the LJCC. As a Live Up Community participant, you can enjoy our low impact classes such as Zumba Gold, Senior Fitness, Indoor & Outdoor Water Aerobics, Gentle Yoga & More.
Ready to try something new? Live Up Community also includes Pickleball as well as pick up basketball.
Live Up Community is available at a package price, or pay as you go, and can be purchased at the Welcome Center.
*Live Up Community activities are also included in all levels of membership.
Your Membership is Good Around the Continent
Your LJCC membership makes you eligible to most JCC Association of North America facilities while visiting those cities. Please check with the JCC that you plan to visit for their specific policy. For a detailed directory of all affiliated JCCs, visit the JCCA website, or call their toll-free number.