Joining the Levite Jewish Community Center gives you so much more than just a gym pass. Our facility focuses on community and wellness as a whole, and the variety of programs are structured to act as a gathering place for our diverse membership. The LJCC’s doors are always open to people of all faiths, backgrounds, and cultures.My Account
We know each individual member and family is unique, so we tailor membership plans to fit your needs. We encourage you to set up a tour to see what the LJCC has to offer. To do so, please contact membership at email@example.com for more information.
Because it’s our mission to ensure that health, fitness, and community are available to everyone, scholarships and financial assistance are available for those who qualify. Membership is not denied to anyone because of inability to pay full dues. Families or individuals who find the full cost of membership too difficult to manage are urged to contact or stop by the Membership Office to obtain a scholarship application.View Membership Categories
Fitness and Wellness
- World-class fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment and free weights
- Over 40 free group fitness classes per week, including Les Mills® classes, in our dedicated Group Fit Studio
- Monthly wellness clinics
- Yoga & Pilates classes for all levels in our Mind/Body Studio
- Cycling & RPM® classes in our Cycling Studio
- Specialty classes and fitness programs including Barrelates®, Core Suspend®, and Bootcamp
- Birmingham’s most comprehensive aquatics program with Indoor & Outdoor Pools
- Indoor & Outdoor Running Tracks, 5 Mile Biking & Hiking Trail
- Basketball courts, racquetball courts
- Premiere tennis complex with classes and clinics for all ages
- Personal Training and Teen Sports Training
- Birmingham’s first Les Mills Virtual Studio
Programming and Community
- Jewish inspired programs, services, and events in every department
- Cultural, and arts programs for all ages
- Mix and mingle event series
- J Perks
Children and Family
- Thursday Family Fun nights
- Premier early childhood education center
- Year-round camps
- Kids club (ages 6 weeks – 4 years) & Youth Lounge (ages 5 – 12) offered at select times for our members using the facility*
*Included with family membership only
Your Membership is Good Around the Continent
Your LJCC membership makes you eligible to most JCC Association of North America facilities while visiting those cities. Please check with the JCC that you plan to visit for their specific policy. For a detailed directory of all affiliated JCCs, visit the JCCA website, or call their toll-free number.
We welcome everyone to the LJCC and believe that we are stronger when we engage the entire community. When bringing guests, we do ask that you abide by a few simple guidelines:
The same daily guest fees apply for in-town and out-of-town guests. [Child (age 5 to 18) $6, Adult (18 & over) $10, Family $25]
A member must accompany their guest.
Guests must show their photo ID.
Share the Health
Every time a friend joins The J and mentions that you referred them, you get one whole month of your membership for free. There is no limit to the number of members you can refer.